What Is BioTE Medical?
- BioTE Medical developed a method that offers bioidentical hormone replacement therapy in the form of subcutaneous pellets. With more than one million insertions performed in the company’s history, we’ve seen many lives changed with optimized bioidentical hormones. If any of the hormone imbalance symptoms mentioned above ring a bell, and you think you might benefit from bioidentical hormone therapy, BioTE Medical encourages you to use our Find a Provider tool or nominate your provider for hormone replacement therapy to begin your BHRT journey to wellness today.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- BioTE® Medical offers a method of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) using pellet therapy. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is a way to bioidentically replace the hormones men and women lose over the course of their lives. We use bioidentical hormone therapy to balance hormones in a way that helps patients reclaim their health. Learn more about our hormone replacement therapy, extending vitality and the BioTE method of bioidentical hormone therapy by browsing our website.
Why Bioidentical Pellet Therapy?
- Because it's easy! As a hormone replacement therapy patient, you receive two to four bioidentical hormone pellet insertions per year. This way you don’t have to think about it, and the hormone is available when your body needs it. It’s a simple, one-and-done process, and there’s no need to worry about remembering to take a pill every day. Feel better no matter your age. Our bioidentical hormones will help you avoid the adverse side effects of synthetic hormones.
What Hormones does BioTe balance?
- Estrogen, Testosterone, and Thyriod
- BioTe Method also incorporates medical-grade nutraceuticals to improve results
How Long Does a Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Pellet Take to Work?
- Each hormone replacement therapy patient’s symptoms are unique, so is each patient’s path to hormone optimization. Most hormone therapy patients report some symptom resolution in as little as four weeks, but full optimization may take up to six months. Your bioidentical hormone therapy journey will be customized to fit your specific needs. It takes more than a few weeks for your hormones to get out of balance, so you can appreciate the fact that it may take a little time to get your hormones back to an optimal level.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone and Hormonal Imbalance in Men?
A low level of testosterone in a man means more than just a low sex drive or erectile dysfunction (ED). Hormones are important for regulating most major bodily processes, so a hormone imbalance can affect a wide range of bodily functions.
Symptoms consistent with low testosterone and other cases of hormonal imbalance include:
- Low sex drive
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Chronic fatigue
- Loss of muscle mass
- Increased body fat
- Decreased bone mass
- Mood changes
- Lower mental capacity
- Brain Fog
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Women?
Hormonal imbalances occur when there is too much or too little of a hormone in the bloodstream. Because of their essential role in the body, even the smallest hormone imbalance can cause side effects throughout the body.
There are a variety of symptoms of hormone imbalance in women including:
- Night Sweats
- Hot flashes
- Decreased sex drive
- Weight gain
- Cold hands and feet
You may have low estradiol if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause. An increase in UTIs, depression or painful intercourse may also indicate a hormone imbalance in women. Extend vitality by contacting your Certified BioTE Medical Provider about BioTE today.
Type of Hormone Pellet Therapy
Using two different types of pellets, estrogen and testosterone, the BioTE® Medical’s method has helped hundreds of thousands of patients just like you balance their hormones. Dealing with a hormone imbalance can be a stressful experience. Certified BioTE Medical Providers use bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) that is identical to hormones in your body. The body knows how to best utilize the hormone in pellet therapy because it is identical to the molecules that your body has been producing.
Call our office today to set up your first consult and blood draw to see if you’re a candidate. If you mention seeing this on our website we will offer your first visit at $89 (valued at $420).